INGENIC is very grateful for the financial and in-kind support received from the many institutions, companies and individuals which enable INGENIC to function, and in particular to hold its Workshops.
We wish to acknowledge the following organizations for their general and continued support in permitting their staff to take an active role in the INGENIC Board:
- Bioversity International
- CIRAD (Centre de Cooperation Internationale en Recherches Agronomiques pour le Developpement, France)
- CRA Ltd. (Cocoa Research Association Ltd., a UK-based organisation managing scientific research on behalf of Mondelez International, Mars and members of Liffe NYSE).
- CRIG (Cocoa Research Institute of Ghana, Ghana)
- CRC (Cocoa Research Centre of the University of the West Indies, Trinidad and Tobago)
- MCB (Malaysian Cocoa Board, Malaysia)
- PennState (Pennsylvania State University, USA)
- UESC (Universidade Estadual de Santa Cruz, Brazil)